B2B Sales Report 2017
Forrest Marketing Group has released the 2017 Australian B2B Sales Report. With a focus on sales targets, sales team performance, lead generation, lead management, sales systems and technology, the B2B Sales Report provides an opportunity for sales professionals to benchmark their performance.
Download your copy
B2B Sales Report Findings – Challenges & Priorities
The report reveals the biggest challenges for businesses continue to be sourcing quality leads, followed by increased competition. The highest priorities for sales teams in 2018 are improving their sales processes and investing in people.
B2B Sales Report Insights
- 77% of sales teams generate their own sales leads
- 69% of organisations will be increasing their outbound lead generation activity during 2018
- 29% of business are unsatisfied with the quantity of their sales leads
- 24% of sales teams are unsatisfied with the quality of their sales leads
- 59% of businesses describe their sales process as emerging or ad-hoc
- 23% of businesses do not use a CRM to manage their sales pipeline
- 50% of business are using marketing automation with MailChimp being the most common tool
- 64% of businesses plan to invest in technology to improve their sales process
- 27% of Sales teams expanded in 2017 and 38% are expecting to grow further during 2018
- Referrals and partnerships are becoming increasingly important sales channels
Ready to transform your B2B sales strategy?
FMG offers a full range of call centre services including telemarketing, lead generation and appointment setting. Our Account Managers can work with you to develop a sales strategy to meet your business needs and sales objectives.
Our Aussie sales agents generate millions of dollars of new business for our clients every year.
Contact us today to learn how we can do the same for you.