Our team attended the CMO Summit 2019 on the Gold Coast.
The event took place over three days and each of those were full of industry insights and learnings to put into practise across our business. Each cutting-edge conference session allowed us to obtain access to unique expertise and take away new solutions for day-to-day business challenges.
During the three days, we met with an array of like-minded businesses, all looking to share thoughts and insights that would help others to move forwards and stay on top of the ever-evolving world of marketing. We are very excited to see where the conversations from these meetings can take us.
Alongside these meetings, the presentations and keynote speakers on topics from AI, brand building and innovative marketing, to company culture, influencer marketing and generational and social change, provided an in-depth understanding into the developments and goals within the marketing industry.
The businesses we had a chance to speak to at the event are from an array of industries, each with the common goal of driving their marketing efforts forwards. They include:
- ACCIONA – A global leader in sustainable solutions for infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- Allianz Partners – International insurance providers who are dedicated to making sure safety and comfort is always within your reach.
- Costa Group – Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Suncorp – A trusted financial services partner helping Australians make good choices and take positive action to enjoy life and meet their financial goals.
- Flight Centre Travel Group – One of the world’s largest travel agency groups, it has company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries.
The agenda to the event is aligned to peer to peer conversations happening within the industry and the most recent marketing developments, last year’s topics included:
- In Perfect Symphony – Forecasting the future of brand and digital and how their integration can disrupt the face of CX
- Marketers, the Future Data Experts – Wearing the IT hat to effectively understand and derive insights from data according to specific marketing and industry needs
- The Holy Grail – Internalising authenticity and transparency to strengthen customer relationships, engagement and create a lifetime of value for customers
- Keep Your Eyes on the Prize – Refining personalised content with meaningful, unique and timely messages for your particular audience
- It Takes Two to Tango – Marketing targeted and smarter investments to stretch the marketing dollar, achieve ROI and improve internal stakeholder management
- Don’t Rest on Your Laurels – Chasing fast-paced marketing demands by consistently reinventing the brand and value proposition to protect market share
The three days were invaluable, we look forward to implementing the learnings we have taken from the summit and keeping the conversations from the meetings at the event flowing.