Inside Sales | Business Development Agent
As our Inside Sales Agent, you will represent and promote our clients to their prospects and customers by building rapport, developing relationships and generating sales leads. In this role, you will be contacting businesses and securing sales leads by following our solution selling process. By understanding prospects’ pain points, we can determine if and how a change in a product or service could bring specific improvements that would be beneficial.
- Contact business prospects
- Understand prospects’ current situation and pain points or problems
- Present our clients’ products and services which could solve their problems or deliver improvements
- Build brand awareness for our clients
- Build long-term trusting relationships with our clients’ prospects and customers
- Identify sales opportunities
- Qualify sales or marketing leads
- Secure meetings with qualified prospects for our clients
- Nurture sales leads for future opportunities
Essential skills & experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and have engaging conversations
- Commercial and customer-focused mindset
- Previous experience in customer service, account management or sales
- Intermediate computer skills and competent using Outlook, Word, Excel
Desireable skills & experience
- Experience using a CRM program
- Proven success in a B2B phone-based sales position
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
Benefits of joining us
- Uncapped commission
- Sales training & continuous development provided
- Social and supportive team culture
- Valued team member
- Regular company events
How to apply
This is a great opportunity to establish or develop your sales career. With ongoing sales training within a supportive team, you will learn key selling strategies to ensure your success in this role and have the potential for internal promotion. To apply email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please include:
- When you are available to start
- Why you believe you would be successful in this position
This role is highly administrative, but also with some client-facing responsibility and you will be managing your clients’ campaigns and expectations, making sure that we provide them with the best possible results and experience.
This is a role for an organised person with strong administration and communication skills who is looking to begin a career in account management. You will have a university degree and some commercial experience.
In the role you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of over 20 active clients in a very hands-on environment.
- Analysing campaign performance and providing ongoing reports to your clients
- Taking a highly organised and disciplined approach to client management with an emphasis on proactive, agenda-guided and data-driven communication.
- Using business technology (MS Office suite, CRM, database software)
- Communicating both verbally and in written form, so you will have strong communication skills.
You will also be taking client briefs, collaborating with colleagues at all levels in the business, briefing our BDRs (telephone staff), evaluating campaign metrics and managing your client portfolio.
This is a role for someone who loves to be busy, has a passion for creating order but is pragmatic enough to know that no matter how tidy you make it, the week will always have a degree of unpredictability. You can work with all this whilst still prioritising key tasks and delivering on client expectations.
You will love this environment because it is never boring, you will have great clients who will trust you with their brands and you will become a key part of their sales team.
If you would like to explore this role further, please send your CV and a short (100 words or less) note explaining:
- what you like about this role;
- why you are the best candidate for the role;
- what skills you would bring to the business
Please forward your responses to email@example.com