This week our team are attending the Marcus Evans CMO Summit on the Gold Coast.
We’re excited to see what insights and learnings we can gain from our three days here and are looking forward to meeting like-minded businesses to discuss how we can work together and hearing from marketing experts.
The businesses we are hoping to speak to at the event are from an array of industries, each with the common goal of driving their marketing efforts forwards. They include:
- ACCIONA – A global leader in sustainable solutions for infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- Allianz Partners – International insurance providers who are dedicated to making sure safety and comfort is always within your reach.
- Costa Group – Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Suncorp – A trusted financial services partner helping Australians make good choices and take positive action to enjoy life and meet their financial goals.
- Flight Centre Travel Group – One of the world’s largest travel agency groups, it has company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries.
We’re sure that the next few days will be valuable for everyone involved and help our business to move forwards with our understanding of brand building, AI and customer experience.